Monday, January 10, 2011

Shy to Success

Just for being a shy-person doesn't mean your life has it's  limit.
Don't think that shyness is a barrier or obstacles blocking your way to success. In fact, eventhough being shy, you must have that determination to succeed.
Many shy people think that shyness is a hindrance in everything that life has to offer. They're wrong when they think this way. This is a negative-side of thinking. When you think that way..you WILL be that way.
As the famous quote says "A quitter never wins and the winner never quits" is true actually.
Some successful individuals started from a shy person to become  super-success in later life. These people doesn't let shyness overcome their determination to succeed in any circumstances.
They won't allow any damn thing to stop them from achieving their goals.
People who had successfully conquered their shyness always ended up winners. For them, shyness was no big deal because they knew that they can overcome it and win.
Those who ended being shy forever are worthless people if they do nothing about their shyness and forever hid in the closet.
Better speakers begin their lives from being poor talkers. From a stuttered and nervous speakers, they were able to become sought after speakers in any events.
Successful entrepreneurs cannot be successful if they just allow shyness killed their way to success.Entrepreneurs must conquer their shyness in dealing with people or prospects, otherwise they will end up being poor-achievers in life.
I once had a friend who was a complete package of shyness. He was so shy as a young boy that he won't dare looked at people when speaking in front of them. He blushed and stuttered when he tried to utter something out of his mouth. He became a loner.
After a few years, I managed to meet him again. This time at a seminar I was attending. I couldn't believed my eyes when I saw him standing there on stage without difficulties. No shyness. Nothing.
Right after the speech, I came over to meet him. He was happy to see me. I asked him the secrets that changed him. He told me something simple. Just DO it. If you have the confidence,you can do it.

So..that magic words struck me like lightning. It awakened me right there. I realized that what he said was true. 
So...have plenty of self-confidence. Shyness can be overcome and conquered. It's not a disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment