Monday, January 10, 2011

The LOA bug bit me

LOA or commonly called Law of Attraction had been the IN thing right now.
People had been talking about it. Several books were written to describe the concepts of LOA and how it happens.
First and foremost, it's how your thoughts can create reality either spontaneously or subconsciously.
I was into it accidentally and without even knowing that it had to do with the law of attraction until I read few books and articles regarding it.
I was bitten by the LOA bug after some incidents happened when I least expect it, and honestly discovered the way law of attraction showed itself in your life.
I remembered one incident when I went out shopping with my wife. Actually I wanted to buy a newspaper which I usually bought when I passed through that area but as I was busy with other things, I had forgotten about that paper. But my mind kept on focusing on that paper that I missed buying. I really wanted to have that paper. It's my favorite paper.
As I was walking towards a particular area, my eyes saw THAT newspaper lying at a spot and probably left by someone who had forgotten it or maybe had discard it there after reading.
Quickly I walked towards it and happily folded it before someone noticed what I just did.
I was happy like hell because what I wanted happened when you concentrate on what you want. You ATTRACT that situation.
That's the first LOA experience that happened to me. I was attracted to LOA right after that and wanted to learn more about it.
The next thing that happened REALLY made me believed LOA tremendously.
At that time the book called THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne was HOT and the DVD was well-received by people all over the world.
I was curious about the book and desperately wanted to buy it.
Unfortunately the book was hard to find at my place and many of the bookstores that I visited told me the book was a sell-out and ran out quite fast.
I felt frustrated and kept on insisting that I MUST get that the book no matter how.
So after a few days my mind was still focusing on the book but at the meantime I had bought other LOA books just to ease my mind. But the focus was still on that book again.
A week later, my friend called to invite me to a certain free seminar in regards to online or e-commerce marketing or rather network-marketing.
At first I decline the offer and after some cool persuasion I decided to attend and listen to what the speakers had to say about the networking business. I had been with a few MLM business but luck was not on my side and I quit after several months due to zero result on my part. That happened because I had not been properly guide by the so-called MENTORS.
As I arrived at the seminar, I saw a large crowd outside the seminar-hall but I couldn't see my friend so I went towards a booth which sells all kinds of health-products and mags as well as some DVDs by the online entrepreneurs in this seminar.
As I browsed through the items, suddenly my eyes were directed towards a corner where they stacked all the DVDs. I could'nt believed what I saw.
There it was The book and DVD of The Secret were staring at me. Without much hesitation I gleefully grabbed them before someone did. I was so happy and quickly paid for those things.I felt like a small kid who had just bought a toy.
Anyway I got them cheap as those who came to the seminar were given discounted prices on any items that you buy.
So there you are. LOA is a tremendous experience when you had encountered it. Furthermore it can be a wonderful ASSET to you if you know how to make use of law of attraction to gain many things in life.
Right now I'm still learning more about the law of attraction because I believed that if you use it wisely and with proper guidance, it can do wonderful things for you, not like magic but scientifically-magic by using the power of the MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment